MIYABI 600MCD GYUTOH 8" / 200 mm
A cutting core of Micro Carbide powdered steel is enclosed within 132 layers of stainless steel that is CRYODUR® ice-hardened, ground and polished to reveal an elegant Damascus pattern.
Chef's Knife / Gyutoh:
The all-rounder for professional and hobby chefs, also called a cook's knife, is a versatile kitchen knife available in various lengths of 6, 8, 10, and 12 inches. The heft, weight and balance of this knife allow it to be used for both heavy duty work with thicker cuts of vegetables, fruits and meats or mincing and chopping herbs. The curved blade enables a rocking cut and wide surface enables knuckle clearance and gathering of cut materials.
- Size: 8" / 200 mm
- MC66 cutting core
- CRYODUR® blade
- Honbazuke honing process ensures long-lasting cutting performance
- 130 layers of stainless steel (65 layers per side) wrap the blade core and are polished to reveal a Flower Damascus finish with a katana edge
- 66° Rockwell Hardness
- Edge Angle: 9.5-12° per side
- Western style triple-riveted handle with mosaic pin, accented in brass and black colours
- Half bolster, fully exposed tang
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
Item # 34153-211