Tomato Cocotte 0.5 QT
Combining functional design, exceptional quality and elegant presentation. Ceramic cookware complements cast iron as a lighter and more cost effective oven-to-table alternative.
An icon of hearty cooking, a friend of comfort food, used in the kitchens of the greatest chefs in France and around the world: the legendary Staub Cocotte is now available in a new tomato design.
Staub cast iron tomato cocotte is a collector's item that moves beautifully from the kitchen to the table at home and in the finest restaurants worldwide.
- Made in France, each product is individually crafted using time-honoured manufacturing process for the highest quality standards
- Black matte enamel interior coating, creates a non-stick surface with natural use & provides the ideal surface for braising, roasting and caramelizing
- The majolica enameling process gives the exterior surface an exquisite finish with gloss and appealing shade
- Consistent smooth enamel coated base to prevent surface scratches
- Decorative lid handle
- Ideal for all cooktops including inductions
- Oven safe up to 250°C / 500 °F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Capacity: 2.9L/3.0QT
- Item Dimensions: 12.8"L x 8.2" W x 3.7" H